Sunday, October 21, 2007

My First Blog

Hello all
wellcome to my blog, this is my first blog. i've never documented my work or my life in this manner before, not even in a diary. So please forgive me if it doesn't make sense.
In this blog i will attempt to document my progress with the RE:Breif, also any thoughts or ideas I have that may or may not make it to the final peice will be also noted for future reference. I'm a 21 yearold student studying at the university of huddersfield on the virtual reality with aimation course. For RE: i will have to come up with and develope interesting ideas starting from a re:word i.e. replay, revise, etc. i will have to present these ideas to the class with the aid of design boards, images and video. I will choose a re:word that allows me room to develope my expertise in 3d animation as well as providing me with a playground for my ideas to grow. Hopfully by the end of the project I will have a body of work that demonstrates my skill, I will be criticle of my work, at every stage, in order to move my ideas on in the most favorable way. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, I hope you get as much out of it as I will.

No comments: